Bolcetta's Response to COVID19
Our top priority is the safety of our customers and team members. In light of current uncertainty surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19, we are taking all necessary steps to follow the World Health Organization guidelines, and doing everything in our power to ensure that all health and hygiene standards are adhered to:
1. In our workshops, gloves and masks are required to be worn by anyone.
2. Before being shipped, all of our items receives an extensive cleaning up.
3. Upon receipt of a return, each piece is disinfected by an in-house member of our team.
4. All international travel, all unnecessary domestic travel, and all large company gatherings are eliminated.
5. Self-quarantines for anyone who has traveled to the CDC’s outlined high-risk countries are required.
To create the best possible experience for you as you continue to celebrate meaningful moments in the current environment, we are operating with vigilance, compassion and care so that we can manage through this difficult time together. As always, thank you for being such a loyal customer. Please take care of yourselves and your family.
Can I still place an order and are you going to deliver it?
Yes, definitely. Bolcetta is still open for deliveries and our services are continuing despite the Pandemic. However, delivery times will be longer than the usual and our international deliveries are currently reduced.
Can I still make returns?
Yes, in an unlikely event that you have some concerns and you are not happy about your order, we are still processing returns. Please refer to our Return Policy for more detailed information on the process.
Is it possible to reduce contact with the courier driver when they deliver my order?
Yes. You safety is our number one priority. Our courier drivers practice less contact delivery by placing your order in your doorstep and stepping back
Does Bolcetta practice safe and sanitary procedures in packing your items?
Yes we definitely do. As advised by the WHO, our staff do their part in the prevention of the further spread of the virus. They practice good general hygiene habit like frequent hand washing. We make sure that the staff preparing your orders are in good and perfect health.